Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this website, you are in accord with being bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all valid laws and regulations, and concur that you are accountable for fulfillment of all appropriate local laws. In case you do not concur with any of the terms, you are forbidden from visiting or using this website. The material found on this website is protected by appropriate copyright and trademark laws.
- Use License
- Authorization is given to the users to provisionally download only one copy of the materials on www.kolbasz-studio.eu’s website, but only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. You are being given a grant of a license, and not a transfer of title. Under this license you are not allowed to:
- alter or duplicate the materials;
- use the materials for commercial reasons, or for public display;
- try to decompile or reverse-engineer the software on www.kolbasz-studio.eu’s website;
- get rid of any copyright and other proprietary notations from the materials;
- relocate the materials to someone else or post them on another server.
- This license will be terminated if you infringe any of these restrictions. It may be terminated by www.kolbasz-studio.eu at any time, if such a thing should occur. If the termination comes to be, you will have to destroy any downloaded that you have, whether in digital or printed format.
- The materials on www.kolbasz-studio.eu’s website are given to the users “as is”. www.kolbasz-studio.eu gives no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates that there are any other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Also, www.kolbasz-studio.eu does not warrant or make any representations concerning the likely results, accuracy, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites that are linked to this site.
www.kolbasz-studio.euor its suppliers will never be legally responsible for any damages that might arise out of the use or inability to use the materials that can be found on www.kolbasz-studio.eu’s website, even if www.kolbasz-studio.eu or a the authorized representative of www.kolbasz-studio.eu has been informed of the likelihood of such damage occurring. Due to the fact that there are some jurisdictions that do not permit limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not be valid for you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials off the www.kolbasz-studio.eu’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.kolbasz-studio.eu does not claim that the materials on its website are complete, accurate, or current. www.kolbasz-studio.eu can change those materials at any time without any notice. www.kolbasz-studio.eu does not have any obligations to update the materials.
www.kolbasz-studio.eu has not evaluated all of the websites linked to its website and is not accountable for the contents of those linked websites. The addition of those links does not entail endorsement by www.kolbasz-studio.eu. Use of those linked website is at the user’s very own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim pertaining to Koyo radiator’s website will be governed by the laws of the State of New York with no regard to its clash of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Previous to or at the time of gathering personal data, we will disclose the purposes for which data is being gathered.
- We will gather and use of personal data exclusively with the purpose of satisfying those purposes specified by us and for other similar purposes, except for the case when we get the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal data as long as needed for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will gather personal data by lawful and fair means only and, where suitable, with the familiarity or permission of the person concerned.
- Personal information ought to be pertinent to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the degree essential for those purposes, should be complete, accurate, and current.
- We will shelter personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or thievery, as well as against illegal right of entry, copying, disclosure, use or alteration.
- We will make readily obtainable to customers the data about our policies and actions that have to do with the management of personal information.
We are dedicated to conducting our business in agreement with these principles so we could guarantee that the privacy of personal information is protected and preserved.